Cedar Point Health is looking for a Clinical Psychologist to join our growing Behavioral Health practice in our medical clinics.
Salary: $100,000.00 - $130,000.00
Summary: The Clinical Psychologist is a mental health professional in charge of performing psychoanalysis to diagnose mental illness and provide treatment for mental and behavioral issues. This position will also help develop and implement the behavioral health department at Cedar Point Health.
- Provide evaluation/assessment.
- Diagnose and treat various mental, emotional, and behavioral disorders.
- Review relevant literature, synthesize evidence-based materials, and translate complex behavioral health concepts.
- Meet requirements of third-party payers.
- May consult with primary care providers for ongoing management of behavioral health needs of their patients.
- Conduct case management and other administrative tasks as needed.
- Provide referral services to outside therapists, clinics, and treatment facilities.
- Help in the development and implementation of behavioral health services at CPH.
- Ensure clinical practice, quality and consistency of service is maintained and improved across all areas of delivery.
- May involve supervisory roles with the behavioral health department.
- Work collaboratively with teams across CPH.
- Maintain strict confidentiality, adheres to HIPAA guidelines and regulations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Training/experience as a clinical psychologist
- Training/experience in addiction and substance abuse
- Active/In good standing License with the State of Colorado
- Ability to interpret, adapt, and apply guidelines and procedures.
- Ability to communicate clearly and establish/maintain effective working relationships with patients, medical staff, and the public.
- Position is required in-person
Experience: 2-5 years of patient treatment in a clinical setting.
Compensation: $100,000-$130,000 annualized salary, which includes a generous semi-annual productivity bonus.
Medical specialties: Psychiatry
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 hour shift
Work setting: Clinic, in-person
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Cedaredge, CO 81413: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: In person