Free Initial Consultation
If you are a motor carrier, let us give you an initial consultation at no charge. This is a review of your compliance with the state and federal regulations. You are a motor carrier if in the course of your business, you:
- operate a truck (and trailer, if any) with a (combined) gross vehicle weight rating (usually located on a sticker on the driver's door frame or the front of the trailer) in excess of 10,000 lbs. OR
- operate a van or bus designed to carry
- 9 or more people and at least one is paying for the ride.
- 16 or more people, even if no one is paying for the ride. OR
- carry hazardous materials in quantities requiring placards.